Wednesday, May 4, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Celebrating Siblings Scrapbook Layout Pages

"celebrating siblings" scrapbook layout pages
from the Heritage Cookbook Photo Scrapbook
by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

 I am so glad that someone thought to have this photo taken. To complement that photo, I was pleased to find so many photos of the siblings together that were taken throughout the years at various events. I have always loved my dad's sister's and affectionately called them "The Sister's"... Many of them have passed on but I can't be sad about that...I realize that they are up in Heaven talking, sharing stories and memories and enjoying their reunion. I can't be sad about them seeing their momma again whom has been away from them for a very long time...I am just a happy person I suppose and death holds no sting and no sadness for me. I find peace in knowing they are happy being together as they were many years ago...besides, they are Morrison/Hutchesons, they are too stubborn to not be happy. =) (just teasing...)

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
Rita
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment