Thursday, March 4, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Rubber Stamped Quilted Wall Hangings....

"Ol' Blue" Wall Hanging

"Daisy" Wall Hanging

This past weekend was an amzing time of creativity.  I wanted to incorporate a couple of the mediums that I enjoy working with into one project I was very pleased with my first attempt but was very excited by the time I finished the second. In "Daisy" I have added rubber stamping, sewing, quilting, fabric, Glimmer Mist, and recycling old wash cloths and towels. In "Ol' Blue" I followed the same outline of mediums but added Stickles to the stamped images. Photography just doesn't do justice on either wall handing. The glitter element is so beautiful! I hope you enjoy these two productions from my studio.  Looking forward to a beautiful weekend.

Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}},
Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment