~ From the kitchen of Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
1 T butter
1/2 C red potatoes, diced
3 oz fat-free cream cheese, softened
2 T minced onion
1/3 C grated Parmesan Cheese (not the crushed kind)
2 T Kraft Real Mayo with Olive Oil
1 T finely chopped fresh Parsley
1 T lemon zest
8 drops hot Choluea Sauce
1/2 T of sea salt
1 - 6 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
24 wonton wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small skillet, melt butter over med-high heat and cook potatoes, stirring constantly until potatoes are golden crisp.
3. In med bowl, combine cream cheese, onion, Parmesan cheese, mayo, parsley, lemon zest, hot sauce, and salt.
4. Fold in artichoke hearts & potatoes.
5. Spoon the mixture into phyllo cups.
6. Place in the mini-muffin pan, bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the wraps have browned.
7. Serve warm and with fat-free sour cream.
Love and Blessing and totally enjoy, RHC