Monday, November 15, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Early Morning...

The Tennessee River Wild Life Refuge photographed by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
~ Psalm 143:8

I must admit mornings are not my favorite thing to experience,  but how could I possibly get a photo like this one without a morning drive. While people are rushing to begin their week, I am looking past the obvious facts like today is Monday, the long week has begun or that the fog is so thick it could be sliced with a knife, as my dad use to say.  That is how it is with life, our busyness or the crises at hand can't let us see past the fog to the sunrise of victory that awaits us when the fog lifts. Regardless of the haze or the fog, God loves us, as His Word declares. We are to trust our faith and rely on the hope of what is to be. Outward appearance should reflect that faith and that hope by smiling and being happy. However, that large cup of coffee sprinkled with vanilla doesn't hurt either. =)

Thinking a green jadeite and red kitchen could really spark morning creativity for our family. What do you think? 

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com

1 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

A FABULOUS photo indeed.
Blessing to you!!!

Post a Comment