Friday, November 12, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Art Journaling at the River

 I wanted to share a couple of art journaling pages that I plan to use in a digital project. I love the colors that create the center of the right page. The little white flowers was something I created using the wooden tip of a brush. I am falling in love with water color crayons and pencils.

I am truly loving this layout and the colors that it represents. The bottom color is popping through the white paint and I loved that. These art journaling pages I will also use in a digital project. The stamps made the perfect third layer background. Love these colors.

The Tennessee River tonight! I wanted to capture these colors so that I could find paints in my stash to match these vibrant amazing colors of the sky reflected in the waters which are mirroring the fall colors of the leaves in the trees at the waters edge. I felt this was a reflection of my soul, bright, sunny, happy as I think about the whole day. God is so rich and good to give me this opportunity to thank Him for a happy spirit. If I were to write a song at this very moment, it would say "Create within Me..." I want others to see my strong faith of hope, love and peace. In all that paths that I have walked, and there have been many, I know where my strength comes from and that is in the personal relationship I have in Him and the many friends that share my love for creativity and art. There is power in creating with color.

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs}}},
RHC
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment