Monday, August 24, 2009 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Possibilities with Crochet...











Possibilities. There are so many now that my life has yet taken another turn. Which path will I take? What will I do? The adventure is the path of possibilities for which I am ready to walk down. I am thankful for this opportunity too! =) For now, my crochet hook is running quickly from row to row as I work on my next baby blanket. Soon, it will be shipped off for the Linus touch and used for a baby that needs it desperatley. Another color then will be started for a teenager in distress. I am thankful for this time to use my artisan talent for others. Hmmm, I wonder if there are senior centers that I might could offer free lessons or lap afghans? Oh, the possibilities...

Love and Blessings,
RHC

0 comments:

Post a Comment