Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Did you know...or maybe you did...

 One day I was playing with my cell phone. It is funny that I can't remember not having a phone. From the time I was about twelve-years-old, I had a phone in my bedroom. Then at some point, we got cell phones, now I feel strange if I don't have it near me. So, I toyed with the camera one day I was at my favorite coffee shop, Starbucks...this is one of the shots...then...

I changed the settings and got this...

...then this...

...and this...

...wow...and this...which was my dress by the way...
my first ever sleeveless dress!!! WOOT for me...

...check this one out...fun...

...and this dizzy one...

...and how crazy is this one...loving it...

....more fun with the dotty dots...
I couldn't help but laugh out loud, seriously...

...got dizzy with this one...

...sorta liked this one but then I couldn't do it again if my life depended on it...

I may have been drunk on coffee here lol...

...oh yes...Halloween ready...

...and there you have it...the fun coffee house on the cell phone...

Something totally random that I wanted to share with you that was really fun on an afternoon while I enjoyed my coffee. I just needed some respite. =)

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment