Friday, April 13, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

My repurposed artista garden toolbox...

 This sweet $5 old toolbox was a find at a yardsale a couple of years ago which came with the red tray in tack. I have wanted to make a flower garden out of it for a while and finally sat down and did it. The whole thing turned out fabulous!! =)

 I decided on three flower sets, top soil mixed with manure and a bit of fertilizer to go inside the toolbox and punched two holes in the bottom for drainage.

 Here is the view of the back of the toolbox, rust and all. It is a wonderful, adorable find. I can't wait to find another one to repurpose into something different or to use it for very much the same. =)

I found the perfect home when I planted a dogwood and azaleas along the driveway in front of our house. I added the wrought iron chair I got at a second hand store years back and who-la, a perfect place to enjoy the evening cup of coffee.

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment