Sunday, February 7, 2010 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

My Creations for The February {Scrap} Beach Challenges

My Heavenly Father

Be Honest with Yourself by Listening to Your Heart

I can see my Shadow...Which came first, the Embossed Daisy or the Script?
"An artist's illusion is her greatest talent!" ~ Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Love My Life...indeed, it was love at first sight!! =)
Yes, this is a cup attached to the paper with the lid visible...totally fun...

Playoffs...Beary Christmas was always playtime in my office when I worked at CRS!!
(That was where all the staff were, Rosemary, when you couldn't find them! LOL)

Superbowl...a layout using a bowl, or two...
Although I do love these little "blessing" flowers made with on bowl...Adorable...

I had a great time in the virtual chat/crop live with my TSB Girlfriends...they have created within me a new love for paper arts. Loving it...

Love, Blessings, and {{{Hugs}}}
Rita

3 comments:

Lena said...

Beautiful work Rita!!Good luck!
love,Lena

Kathryn said...

They're so beautiful, Rita! I love the entire Starbucks cup and lid on the layout ~ such a fabulous look and touch!

Penny said...

Amazing Rita, Love the artist in you. Yes, I agree the beach is a fun place to be and encouraging... hugs

Post a Comment