Wednesday, June 25, 2014 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

My new traveling Art Journal Supply Case!

Art Journaling has been a passion of mine for a few years now. However, I have needed a way to carry certain supplies with me.

I came up with using thus stackable unit I had on hand. I took two containers raft our raspberry tea mix comes in for my pens and watercolor pencils. Then I added a piece if newspaper, index cards, a used gift card to spread the gesso I added to a recycled makeup pressed powder container, added another to use for water, and a few other supplies I needed were tucked into my boxes. 

Everything I needed to travel and fit into my coffe shop bag of arts and crafts!

Let the art travel! Let the fun roll! 

Hugs, Rita







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rita! My name is Cameron Von St. James and I had a quick question for you & was wondering if you could please email me when you have a free moment. Thanks! I really hope to hear from you soon and appreciate you taking the time. ☺ cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com

Post a Comment