Rita's Cow Patty Chocolate Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 boxes of Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake Mix
1 cup of real butter, melted
2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
3. Mix the first two ingredients well, then add the butter, mix well and then add the chips, mix well.
4. Drop by spoon fulls onto the cookie sheet and back for 10-12 minutes until done around the edges.
5. Allow the cookies to cool for 1 minute before moving them to a plate to serve or store.
Great with vanilla bean ice cream. Yummy....Enjoy....
Through the 11th of April, enjoy coupons for the chocolate chips and other sweet items for baking at
http://www.verybestbaking.com/Coupons-Promotions/Coupons-List.aspx. Loving it....