Wednesday, September 26, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Grandmother...Scrapbook Layout

Later in life is a mix of treasured times and difficult moments. You watch as the loved one is ready to go through the celebration of the life they have lived as well as the one to come. It is both hard and at moments easy. These photographs of my grandmother show some of those moments. She was a beautiful lady even into her nineties.

I don't have a clue when professional scrapbookers talk about this aspect of the art or that; I simply scrapbook. I thought three recipes balanced three photographs, but I didn't think of that when I was putting them on the page, but it does look pretty good doesn't it =). I did add a couple of tags behind the recipes so that I can journal more about my grandmother and who knows, I might even try the recipes and post photographs and how they actually turned out. =O

I rounded the corners only on one side of the the photographs because I loved the effect it gave. It was simple and yet very pretty. I do like to mat my photographs too.

More tags hidden behind the photographs with tabs added to the top.

More tags...

Then I added tabs to the photographs for yet more journaling space...
I hope you are enjoying this month of scrapbooking...
...and a bit of my family...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment