Tuesday, August 14, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Butterfly Beaded Cuff Bracelet...

 The elegant beads of really make this butterfly pattern pop! I love the purples and lavenders that Jennifer Puckett helped me pick out many moons ago as well as the pattern.

 I finally pulled it from my stash and made a couple of them. Fortunately, I purchased enough beads to make two of these. The first one sold just as I finished it so this one might just be mine lol.

 I am in love with the peyote beading stitch. It is fun, easy and fairly quick.  I want to design some of my own patterns now that I have mastered the few patterns I have done for this type of cuff.

 The cuff bracelet is a show piece to wear that's for sure...people stop me to ask about it and when they find out it is handmade, they ask more questions and for my card. LOL...it is that beautiful. Not because I made it but because the attraction the beads bring. A design adds to the quality and totally helps, but the magnificence of the beads brings the eyes to the piece of the work...

I better not show Madison this for she will want it for the purples and mother will want it for the butterfly them! LOL loving it...

Hugs, Rita
Pattern Title: Swallowtails
Pattern Designer: Diana Hiott

0 comments:

Post a Comment